Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What I have been doing, Schem ya zanyat





I finally got sick of mold in the bathtub. Over the weekend I tore into this and got some stuff done. Spent several days figuring out how to fix my cold water valve. After getting no help from the experts at the local hardware store I went to Home Depot and found I was missing a little rubber thing that makes the whole faucet assembly work. I will post some more pics tomorrow of the transformation as I tore the floor out last night and put downs some nice smelling plywood instead of stinky carpet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! One of my friends, ironically named Travis, and I did this in his bathroom... it was kind of a major project.

10:16 AM  
Blogger HazMatt said...

EEEWWWW Yucky!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home