Thursday, November 02, 2006

R U Sick yet.



I am severely sick of "Global Warming". In the past few weeks I guess because of the elections global warming has gotten worse. It seems that politicians talking causes global warming

What is even worse is the fact that it is nature itself that is causing global warming. First we find out that cow poop causes green house gases which cause global warming. Then we are told we need to plant trees but then I read you shouldn't plant certain trees because they will increase global warming.

I propose that God put the earth here and He put it here to last till he wants it too. I guess that it should be able to take care of itself. Besides, shouldn't we just let evolution take it's course?? I thought that was what all this is about. Natural selection and all that.

Maybe someday we'll look like the guy in the picture. Who knows??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a sweet picture.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already look like the guy in that picture.

On the subject of our environment as a whole, I think it's a pretty poor excuse to say "God created it'll take care of itself".

That's like saying, "God's not going to let me die until He's ready so I don't need to wear a seatbelt".

3:42 PM  
Blogger Minchanian said...

Dear Dark Lord, You misunderstand my comments. I of all people am for protecting the environment. It is when you move from the realm of reality to make believe that I have a problem. To think that we can look at data from the last 60 years and say the world is coming to an end from us poluting it is absolutly idiotic. Besisdes that the US is one of the cleanest countries in the world environmentally and yet our own people want to throw the blame on us.
My point in bringing up the almighty is that he didn't make this earth to end by man's own hand. If we followed his plan we would understand that we have to take care of the earth but to try to scare people is a little ridiculous.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To quote Tmer:

Besides that the US is one of the cleanest countries in the world environmentally and yet our own people want to throw the blame on us.

The US has aprox. 4% of the world's population and yet we produce a quarter of the worlds carbon dioxide.

It hardly seems that we're the "cleanest country" in the world, when it comes to pollution.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You misunderstand my comments."

Travis, do you realize how often you preface a response with these words? Don't you think you should be more clear if people are always misunderstanding you?

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home