Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I knew it was true but...


I always knew that the media wanted the Republicans out of control but I didn't know they were so blatant about it. I was in the car listening to Imus in the Morning and Imus was interviewing Norah O'Donell from MSNBC and she basically in short said that the news media would spin stories about the war to help the Democrats gain control of the Congress. She said it so casually I was shocked. Of course Don Imus who rarely even cares enough to listen to his own guests didn't catch a thing. To his credit Don Imas and his wife are involved in a lot of good things and do a lot good for others. Don Imas just doesn't really care about the political side of things that much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda roll with Imus on this one... I have trouble caring about politics.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home