Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dean - In touch with all ??????

I may be a prophet but I think that the Democratic party is going to see terrible backlash from Dean's comment. Dean has shown before that he is seriously out of touch with the American people. The media doesn't constitute the American people. The reason the Republican party may be listening to Christians is the fact that they found out that we vote. People who care vote. If you are being elected by Christians and the concensus is that we want to stick the the values that we have held through the years, then what is the problem?? According to some studies over 80% of Americans call themselves Christians and close to 50% of those people attend Church during the year. I think that Dean is right that the Democratic party has become the party for all the other people. All the other people don't represent America as a whole.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it so huge to you when someone says something you disagree with?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Minchanian said...

Rage, Obviously you didn't understand my comment. I didn't say I disagreed with what he said. I said that his party is going to suffer backlash. Lot's of people are proud to be "Christian" and democrats. They also support the "christian" agenda. However they don't pay enough attention to realize that a lot of politicians don't care about morality and other issues. They listen to the rhetoric and that is all.

Dean in his comment is showing ignorance for the American people. We aren't supposed to represent a few people in remote areas and their beliefs. The system was meant to work with a large spread of people all across this land. Look at the colored map and you will see that is exactly how GW got voted in. We(being the mojority of Americans) don't want liberal left wing people running this country. It isn't until people like Dean open their mouths enough for people to see the truth.

Try to read my posts very carefully. I am trying to think logically and with an open mind. Not once did I state that I disagreed with Mr. Dean. I am giving my opinion as to how I think his comment will affect the party he is trying to gather support for.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home