Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Personal Stuff

Yes I am finally buying a house. It is a nice old house in a certain place. I am going to inspect it again this weekend and will have pictures of it to post. It is currently a 3 unit home. I will be turning it into a 4 unit home. My family and I will have someplace to stay when we go to Rutland other than my inlaws house. No more smoke filled rooms and smoke saturated clothing!!!
Hopefully my younger brother will be renting for a really good deal, a small closet to place himself in. I'll let him use the shower on a monthly basis.

Higher powers willing I will be closing on August 1, 2005. The partying will then begin!! Hope the tenents don't mind.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is said younger brother staying in that particular area? Or is that something I will have to ask him? Or maybe you could just tell me, jerk!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Minchanian said...

Because he wanteth to. Probably a woman or something like that. Let's just put it that way. He also has no purpose in life so he is hoping he will find it in my nice apartment. I haven't talked to him about my arangement yet.
He could just stay somewhere else but where else could he find such good quality cheap! Don't call me a jerk, you jerk!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do anything to get someone in that apartment, and you havn't even closed yet.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats...so does that mean we can have poker night at your place in August?

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you visiting in August?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home