Monday, January 22, 2007

Sick for a while


I know this is not the post you have all been waiting for. You have been waiting for my great political whit to kick in. I have been sick for going into 2 weeks now. Very tired, dizzy, and a little nauseas. Getting some tests done to see what it might be. Have a CAT scan on Friday and if that doesn't find anything I will have to get the nasty one done.

I do have something to say about politics. If GW goes through with some of the things that are being reported, I will not be a happy Republican.

I believe the government needs to stay out of our lives. Health care is not a right. The federal government shouldn't be in control of our retirement and our health care.


Please goto 97three.com and listen to our station and our show. The Friday Night Meltdown

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's 'the nasty one'?

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you turn 'comment moderation ' off? Sweet!!!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Minchanian said...

Yep, no more comment moderation unless I see fit. The nasty one is call a Colon-rectal... need I say more???

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I thought at first, but then I thought it might be an MRI. Not nearly as nasty, but unpleasant still.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home