Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friends!!!

God has blessed me with a few people who I count as my best friends. Not many have I ever felt were really close. This(funny looking) person is one of them. Five years in the country of Belarus and when I left it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I left some very close friends.

Because of the distance between myself and those friends in Belarus, I can understand how the Apostle Paul said that he longed for heaven. Life sometimes separates us but then we are one in Christ and someday there will be no distance between friends.

Life has made me distance myself farther than I ever dreamed I would be from some of these people, but I know that the moment I need them they are there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home